Online registrations are now open for the 2020 season for all players
To complete your online registration please visit http://www.playfootball.com.au/
For parents/guardians of players enrolled in school for 2020 please refer to information in this document regarding the NSW Government Active Kids Rebate as you may be eligible for a $100 reduction on your child’s football registration fee.
Online registrations close on a date TBC. Therefore, it is a good idea to register in the first round to secure your membership as a player.
All players are required to upload a photo as part of the new registration process.
There have been issues with the site not ensuring this step is mandatory, please ensure you upload a new photo as this is a requirement even if you are not prompted.
Photo image guidelines – please ensure
- Photo is a passport style image
- Head faces camera directly with full face in view
- No hats or sunglasses are to be worn in the photo
- Photo was taken within the last 12 months
- Photo is clear and legible with appropriate lighting
- Under 5 MB in size • File type of .PNG or .JPG
New players to the club (who didn’t play at the club in 2019) will be required to attend the Clubhouse on one of our registration days so that we can sight your proof of age (birth certificiate or licence)
Any member requiring assistance regarding the registration process, please email or call:
Contact Support • email@example.com
- Telephone: 02 8880 7983
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10am – 5pm; or
- Club Registrar Scott McLeod firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be finalised online at the time of registration or by presenting your invoice at the clubhouse on the registration/question day
Payments can be made with cash, credit card, EFTPOS or cheque.
REGISTRATION FEES ARE A ONE-OFF FEE – NO FURTHER WEEKLY FEES.
REGISTRATION FEE covers all
- FFA, FNSW & NFA governing body fees;
Referee Fees, BMCC Registered Players Fee;
- Presentation & Trophies;
- playing shirts (club owned);
- training and playing equipment and club operating costs. Note: shorts and socks are an additional cost.
The Active Kids Rebate $100 Voucher has not been applied to any of the registration fees and discounts listed in this document.
|Age Turning in 2020||Wentworth Falls FC Registration Fees|
|U6, U7, U8||$155|
|U12 – U17||$210|
|Above School Age
18 years +
|$275 (Student) $280 (Non Student)
This registration process follows the standard routine. Visit myfootballclub and self-register online. Please pay online also. Full payment will need to be made by 26th February to play.
IMPORTANT DATES TO ENTER INTO YOUR DIARIES
Open as of 10th January : Registrations open online at http://www.playfootball.com.au/
Friday 31st January: Information/ Questions Night at Pitt Park, 5pm – 7pm – If you have any questions or just want to have a chat please come along.
Sunday 16th February: Muster Day (Help with Registering) at Pitt Park – 9am – 2pm, please see below for timeslots:
Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th March: Season starts
|Meet your team, coach, manager, purchase gear and kick a ball around.|
|8’s & 9’s||10-11am|
|10’s & 11’s||11am – 12pm|
|12’s & 13’s||12-1pm|
|14’s, 15’s, 16’s & AA/O35||1-2pm|
Short and socks will be available for purchase from the clubhouse at the above mentioned times.
Grading Commences: Players must be registered and fees paid to participate in grading.
There will be trail matches prior to round 1 of the 2020 season.
ACTIVE KIDS REBATE PROGRAM
If you wish to claim the $100 rebate toward your child’s football registration at WWFC please read the following information as well as the information from the NSW Office of Sport in the link at the bottom of the page. Register with Service NSW and obtain your Active Kids Voucher Code number prior to starting the online football registration.
To claim your voucher code, log into an existing Service NSW account or create a new Service NSW account.
Once you have your 10-digit Active Kids Voucher Code number you will be able to claim your registration discount http://www.playfootball.com.au/
FNSW and PlayFootball have worked together with Service NSW so you can automatically claim your $100 Rebate on your child’s registration through the online registration, but only if you have the 10-digit Voucher Code number.
GENERAL TIPS FOR REGISTRATION
- If you are required to attend the clubhouse to finalise your registration, ensure that you complete the online process at home prior attending.
- You cannot claim a portion of the $100 rebate or split in between sports. The $100 must be claimed against one sport only and only for one registration
- If you do not have a 10-digit Active Kids Voucher Code number you can still register for football at WFFC. However, you will be charged the full registration fee and won’t receive the $100 rebate
- You cannot retrospectively claim the $100 rebate.
- The $100 rebate vouchers cannot be used to claim against merchandise, boots, socks, etc. It is for registration fees only.