WFFC Registrations are OPEN for the 2023 Winter Season!
Be an EARLY BIRD (09 Jan – 06 Feb) and SAVE $20.
Apply for an Avtive Kids Voucher before registering and SAVE $100.
Open the link to view WFFC’s 2023 Key Dates and 2023 Fee Schedule, then follow our easy step-by-step guide to self-register online.
Join the Warriors – 2023 Registration Information
GET READY TO REGISTER:
Before you start your DRIBL registration, ensure that you have the following:
FFA Number: Your registration will not be approved without one. Go to your Play Football account to retrieve your FFA number, or if you are new to football in 2023, you can register for one by following the step-by-step guide here:
New Player/Coach/Manager – FA Number Regsitration Process
ID Photo: For your registration to be approved by Nepean Football Association, you will need to upload a photo ID during the registration process.
– Photo is a passport-style image, a head and shoulders shot only.
– The photo is colour, not black and white or sepia.
– Head faces the camera directly with full face in view
– No hats or sunglasses are to be worn in the photo
– No other people or pets appear in the photo
– Photo was taken within the last 12 months
– Photo is clear and legible with appropriate lighting
Registrant Details: (including name, date of birth, country/place of birth, address and emergency contact details)
Active Kids Voucher: (if the registrant is a child/youth participant)
Working with Children check: WFFC requires that all Coaches, Managers, Trainers, Assistant Coaches and Committee Members hold a WWCC certificate. WFFC will need to verify your WCC Number before your registration is complete.
Credit card to make payment